Spiga

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Justin Bieber nowplaying 2

Although she’s only seven years older than Justin Bieber, Ke$ha apparently sees him a whole item younger than his age. Talking about presenting with the 16-year-old explode awareness at the recent Grammys, the “Tik Tok” hitmaker advised Maxim magazine, “He’s such a tiny little baby! I would’ve loved to push him around onstage in a carriage.”

Beside uttering what she has in psyche over the “Baby” hitmaker, the 23-year-old songster in addition chatted up about her newfound fame. “I sense like I’m in the Twilight Zone sometimes – I earnestly need to pinch my leg,” she divided in an interview included in the current issue of the mag. “I’m, like, ‘Am I sleeping? Is this real?’ ”

Asked if she has ever kissed a young woman, the “Blah Blah Blah” songster gushed, “Oh, yeah. I don’t consider if I’ve ever made out with Katy Perry, but I’ve kissed some b***hes in my life.” She in addition spilled the inferior pick-up line she’d ever discovered, “Wanna recognise my favorite? This associate said, ‘Oh, my God, did you just fart? Cause you just blasted me away!’ I was, like, ‘Ew!’ ”


In the interview, Ke$ha in addition accommodated that she stalks a associate who not ever called her back. “I’ve been stalking [Stephen] since I was 15,” she said. “He’s this loser who wouldn’t call me. You perpetually like what you can’t have, so I drafted a song about him. Anyways, I got a phone call from him after the record came out. I said, ‘You’re so vain, considering that song was about you.

nowplaying , ss3forIndonesia , whoelsenoticed , · My World 2

No comments:

Post a Comment